English Task : Conversation




At the Airport 

Resti   : Hi, Syifa! Wow, long time no see! It's so unexpected to meet you here.
Syifa   : Oh, hi Resti! Yes, it's been a long time.
Resti   : By the way, where will you go?
Syifa   : I will go to UK.
Resti   : Great! What will you do there?
Syifa   : I'll take study in UK, because i got a scholarship.
Resti   : Whoa! That's cool, Congratulation. I'm happy for you.
Syifa   : Thank you so much! But, it's nothing without God permission.
Resti   : But, it's because your effort too. You are the lucky one!
Syifa   : Thank you once again. By the way, where will you go?
Resti   : I'll just back from Japan.
Syifa   : What did you do there?
Resti   : I had a long vacation in Japan. I got a gift from my work, and it's free!
Syifa   : It must be fun! Congratulation. You are a great worker.
Resti   : Thank you! Have fun in UK, Syifa! Take care...
Syifa   : Okay, goodbye! See you again!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structure: Milwaukee Art Museum

Movie Review Nico’s Weg 🎬