My Holiday



Honestly i don't travel a lot at this holiday, but yeah it was pretty fun when I went to Yogyakarta to my short trip. I went to Yogyakarta at 30th of December 2019 with my family. Along the road, we always turn on the songs and once sang it together. We arrived at 10 p.m. and we didn't booked some hotel room at that time. Finally we got some hotel rooms and then we rest, save the our energy for tomorrow.

Hasil gambar untuk taman sari jogja

The next day, we went to Taman Sari Water Castle. At that time the weather it's not too good because rain and suddenly became hot. At this place a lot of people took a photo and posted it at their social media, including me :) I took a photo of this place and shared it at my snapgram.After that we going to Tempo Gelato. A lot of people there. I waited for an hours for some scoop of gelato. I choose a Caramel and Thai Tea flavor. It was so goood.










After that, we went to Malioboro street. Because at that that was new years eve, so along the malioboro street it’s full of people. We were hungry so we go to McDonalds and then strolling around the Malioboro Mall. And then we go to Hamzah Batik to bought some batik and souvenirs. At night we go to Kaliurang to bought a bakmi jogja.

  

I spent my new year's eve at Malioboro Street and at the hotel room. When the new year's come I enjoyed the fireworks and I make a wish for this year. The next day, we bought some gudeg for our lunch and then we go home. That's all my holiday story to Yogyakarta, what about yours? How you spent your holiday?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structure: Milwaukee Art Museum

Movie Review Nico’s Weg 🎬