My Hopes and Dreams

I always change my dreams, especially my dream job. Started when I was at 5 or 6 years old, i wanna be a cashier of groceries and an employee of gas station :-)) and then... When I was at elementary school I have a lot of my dream job. I ever wanted to be a designer, doctor, pilot and alhamdulillah my dreams was come true when I go to kidzania hehe.. but it was a great tho. When I was at junior high school and I started to braces my teeth, I wanna be a dentist because when I go to dentist, I always looked a lot of patient and automatically see that dentist has a lot of money. But when i grow up, I read a lot of people story about it. I realized that if i wanna be a dentist i have to be smart at science but i'm not. I don't have passion at science thingy... so when i was at 8 grades, i changed my dream job to be an ambassador of Indonesia and minister. I know it's a big dreams so i'm trying to reach it with became a social student when I'm at High school. It's quite a lot of challenge became a social student, first because my family didn't wanna see me be a social student, because they're have an expectations that I'm gonna be a doctor. But sadly I told you before that I don't have passion at science things so i told them well about my passion and my own dreams, and alhamdulillah they are understood and give me support to reach my dreams. To be honest, until now, I'm still thinking about what my dreams? Once I was read Wirda Mansur dreams, when someone asked her what her dreams, she answered with "I wanna be a person who is rich in mind, reach in heart, and rich in wealth." That makes me think that i wanna be like her with that person. And I started thinking I wanna be a college student of University of Indonesia. I hope My dreams can comes true.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structure: Milwaukee Art Museum

Movie Review Nico’s Weg 🎬