My Goal and My Ambition

 



Hi everyone! back with me, Syifa😆 So today I’m going to tell you about my goal and my ambition.

Honestly, when someone asked me ”what’s your goal?” I'm pretty confused because I have too many goals. Ok, let me describe it. Here it is:

  • Successful in this word and hereafter 
  • Be a student at Universitas Indonesia
  • Join the MUN (Model United Nations)
  • Work at the embassy or international organizations (United Nations)
  • Travel to around the world 
  • Learn another language (Deutsch, korean, japan)
  • Watch concert of my favorite bands 
  • Go to fanmeeting of my favorite boy groups (lol, I love nct too much)
  • Be a better person 
  • Make my parents happy and proud of me 
  • Be a useful person 


Actually, I still have a lot of goals, but I'm too confused to write it down so yeah. So how to I reach my goals? Here’s the things that i do:

  • Earnest studying 
  • Break out from my comfort zone
  • Get closer to Allah
  • Get a little better than before
  • Develop myself 
  • Do good to parents, because Allah's blessing is the pleasure of parents


Maybe that's all I can say about my goals, I hope 

you who read this can reach your goals! Thank you, and see you on my next post! <3 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structure: Milwaukee Art Museum

Movie Review Nico’s Weg 🎬